The Lagos State government is accepting online applications and registrations from qualified individuals for secondary school classroom teachers.
- Lagos State Teachers’ Recruitment Requirements 2021/2022
- 1). Applicants must be Nigerians with a Lagos State Resident Registration Agency (LASRRA) number, be at least 18 years old, have at least 5 O’Level credits, and hold a degree in education that is registered with the Nigerian Teachers’ Registration Council.
- 2). Candidates must also have a bachelor’s degree in a related area, as well as a postgraduate diploma in education from a recognized university for those who do not have a bachelor’s degree in education.
- 3). They must have a letter of recommendation from their prior workplace or, if not previously employed, from their most recent institution or college.
- 4). Applicants must have excellent communication skills and be willing to work in any Lagos State division.
How to Apply for Lagos State Teachers’ Recruitment 2021/2022
If you are interested,kindly click the “Apply Now” link below
Kindly note that the application portal will be active from July 19th until July 31st, 2021. And that the exercise is absolutely FREE!.
kINDLY SHARE THIS POST USING THE SOCIAL MEDIA BUTTONS ON YOUR SCREEN.