Open Heaven 11 February 2022 TOPIC: Commit Your Destiny Into God’s Hands
MEMORISE: “In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:” – Ephesians 1:11
READ: Romans 8:28-31 (KJV)
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 4-5
Open Heaven 11 February 2022 MESSAGE:
Destiny speaks of the event that will necessarily happen to a person in life. Though the word was not expressly used in the Bible, we see various passages that describe God choosing different people for specific callings or assignments. According to Genesis 18:18-19, God said; “Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.”
In Jeremiah, God said He had ordained Jeremiah a prophet, even from the womb. The Almighty God is a God of plan and purposes; He is always at work to secure His children’s destinies, though behind the scene in a patient way that respects human choices and natural processes. For example, Esther had the choice of rejecting her preordained role of saving the Jews, but chose to accept it. Esther 4:14 “For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father’s house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”
Please note that what could be considered an error on the part of Abraham by fathering Ishmael turned out to be instrumental to the fulfillment of God’s covenant with him, as it was the Ishmaelites who took Joseph to the place of destiny fulfillment (Genesis 37:26-28). That is why the Bible in Isaiah 55:8 says, “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.” For this reason, you must hand over your destiny to the Lord.
To fulfill destiny, you must be upright and God-fearing, forgiving people just as Joseph readily forgave his brothers. As we see in our Bible reading today, all things work together for good to those who love God and called according to His good purpose.
Hand over your destiny to God now, and you would certainly have a glorious future.
Open Heaven 11 February 2022 PRAYER POINT:
Father, please work all things out for me, according to the counsel of Your will, in Jesus’ name.
Scroll Down for RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS
Open Heaven 11 February 2022 HYMN 16: O God Our Help in Ages Past
1. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home:
2. Beneath the shadow of thy throne,
Thy saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is thine arm alone,
And our defense is sure.
3. Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting thou art God,
To endless years the same.
4. A thousand ages in thy sight
Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.
5. Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away;
They fly, forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the opening day.
6. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Be thou our guide while troubles last,
And our eternal home!
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE FOR YEAR 2022 (50 DAYS)
DAY 32 – FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11TH, 2022
YOUTH RECKLESSNESS, CYBERCRIME, INDECENT DRESSINGS
BIBLE TEXT: PRO 20:29
Youth is the time of life when one is young. A time between childhood and adulthood and the glory of young man is their strength. This is a time that we need to travail in prayers for our young people in order that they will fulfill destiny.
- Father, God, thank you for your unfailing love, blessings and goodness upon our youth Psa 1031-5
- Father, please increase the faith of all our youth in you, in Jesus name. Luk 17:5
- Father, please guide and protect our young people from the path of destruction and deliver them from the spirit of worldliness, in Jesus name. Psa 32:8
- Father, please every battle acquired from birth that is affecting our youth, be destroyed, in Jesus name. John 9:1-9,
- Father, please endue all our youth with power from on high Luk2 4:49
- Father, please as David defeated goliath in his days let all our youth defeat
every goliath assign against them 1sam 17
- Father, please destroy every spirit of weariness and tiredness in the life of
our youth. Isa 40:30
- Father; we break every evil covenant our youths have entered into through
sexual sin in Jesus name 1Cor. 6:15-17
- Father arise and destroy every power of sexual sin that is insisting that your
children must see shame and be reduced to a piece of bread, in the name
of Jesus Prov. 6:26
- Father, arise and destroy every spirit of whoredom assigned to reduce your
children to a piece of bread and bring shame to them in Jesus Name.
- Father, please help our youth to obey and work for you at their young age, in Jesus name. Lam 3:27
- Father, by Your mercy, restore every family that has been torn apart as a result of indecent dressing and seductive spirit in Jesus name.
- Father, deliver your church from the grip of indecent dressing in Jesus name. 1Thes 2:9
- Father, arrest and expose every spirit of Jezebel in your Church in Jesus name.
- Father, arrest and disgrace every spirit of Delilah that have shaved the hairs of our youths spiritually. Jud 16:15-17