Open Heaven 8 February 2022 TOPIC: Living In Glory V
MEMORISE: But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. – Obadiah 17
READ: Mark 5:1-15 (KJV)
1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.
12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.
14 And they that fed the swine fled, and told it in the city, and in the country. And they went out to see what it was that was done.
15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 24-26
Open Heaven 8 February 2022 MESSAGE:
Bondage is the condition of being dominated by sin-fleshly lusts, or demonic powers. Bondage refers to any situation contrary to God’s plan and purpose for man, according to Genesis 1:27-28. It is anything that binds a fellow in the torment of fear (Hebrews 2:15). Bondage of any kind has one purpose – to shame and disgrace. Incidentally, bondage is usually not forced, as we see in the case of Adam and Eve (Genesis 3:1-19). People usually become enslaved through the wrong choices they make in life. Consequently, many live by choice under the control of demonic powers, hard drugs and other forms of addiction like money, alcohol, sex, and worldly pleasures, without any idea that they are in bondage. That is why 2 Peter 2:19 says:
“..for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.”
Furthermore, Romans 6:16 says:
“Know ye not that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?”
No matter what you are passing through, you can make a decision now that will change the course of your life forever. All you need to do is reject sin and evil, then embrace God and righteousness.
There is nothing glorious about living in bondage. Physical bondage includes poverty, sickness, failure, a sinful lifestyle, and addictions.
Spiritual bondage includes demonic possession, being remotely controlled or tied down, being under the influence and experiencing situations that are not observable or physically explicable, as seen in the case of the mad man of Gadara in our Bible reading today. The good news is that Jesus came to this world for the purpose of restoring freedom to man in line with John 10:10 and Luke 4:18.
As you reject Satan and submit to Jesus today, He will make you whole and deliver you completely form all forms of bondage, in Jesus’ name.
Open Heaven 8 February 2022 PRAYER POINT:
Father, please deliver me from everything blocking the manifestation of Your glory in my life in Jesus’ name.
Scroll Down for RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS
Open Heaven 8 February 2022 HYMN 12: My Faith Looks Up to Thee.
1. My faith looks up to thee
Thou Lamb of Calvary
Now hear me while I pray
Take all my guilt away
O let me from this day
Be wholly thine!
2. May thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart
My zeal inspire!
As thou hast died for me
O may my love to thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be
A living fire!
3. When life’s dark maze I tread
And griefs around me spread
Be thou my guide
Bid darkness turn to day
Wipe sorrow’s tears away
Nor let me ever stray
From thee aside
4. When ends life’s transient dream
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll
Blest Savior, then in love
Fear and distrust remove
O bear me safe above
A ransomed soul!
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE FOR YEAR 2022 (50 DAYS)
DAY 29 – TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH, 2022
MANIFESTATIONS OF GOD’S POWER IN SIGNS AND WONDERS IN ALL OUR PROGRAMS THIS YEAR
BIBLE TEXT: LUKE 5:17, PSALMS 91:1-16,1COR. 12:8-10
Miracle is the act of God in the life of man making the impossibility possible. This is one of the gifts God gave to his children for edification of the church.
- Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
- Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul.
- Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions that has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
- Let us thank God for all the past annual and other programs in RCCG, Psa 127:1-3
- Father we thank you for the success and the glory revealed in the past Programs in RCCG.
- We thank you Lord for the anointing released upon Daddy G.O and all other officiating ministers during these programs.
- Father we thank you for the unprecedented number of souls won during the past annual and other programs.
- Let us thank God for all the unusual miracles He has done in the past and that which He is going to do in this year programs Deut. 11:3; John.6:2
- Pray for forgiveness of all our sins that may hinder the move of God in this year annual and other programs. Psa 79:9
- Pray for provisions and divine supply of all resources in abundance during all programs that will take place this year in Jesus name Phil 4:19
- Let us ask God to deliver every captive of the mighty in this year annual programs in Jesus name. Isa.49:24-26.
- Let us pray for GREAT TURN AROUND of His people and our nations through declarations in this year programs. Psa.126:1-6.
- Father during, before and after all programs this year, please grant us journey mercies, Psalms 121:1-8
- Let us Decree against every powers, principalities and blood sucking demons causing accident and delay on our roads before, during and after any program. (LET US PRAY SO MUCH IN THE SPIRIT HERE), Eph 4:27, 6:11-12, Jas 4:7,
- Oh Lord, we pray for GREAT miracles, wonders, healings, souls, deliverance, testimonies in this year programs in Jesus name. Psa 77:2, Exo 15:11, Deut. 6:22,